07 July 2006

Workin' for a livin'

Light blogging these days. I'm in the middle of a stretch of working 14 out of 16 days. Yeah, ouch. Sadly, in all those shifts I haven't even seen any cases interesting enough to blog about. At least none that I remember . . . I'm getting a little slap-happy.

Also, we got Civilization IV. Which is taking up all my free time. So that also is getting in the way of blogging.

Never fear, I'll be back, just as soon as I save Kyoto from Ghandi and his rampaging hordes!

4 comments:

  1. Well, hurry! I feel neglected when someone has not "ticked me off" in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the game! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghandi is proving problematic to eliminate, isn't he? Crush his warlike spirit quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really cool,I guess that blogging is one of the things that spend all the time! of the people, I would like to make some blogs about the adventure!22dd

    ReplyDelete