15 November 2007

I wish I'd said that

A couple of excellent posts out there in the EM blogosphere today.

Ten out of Ten writes about the factors that make a good shift, and I couldn't agree more. The right pen is essential to me -- I do so much writing that I am obsessive about having my special gel-ink pen which makes charting a pleasure. And having the "A" team of nurses will make or break your shifts as well. Go read it.

Over at Backstage Pass you can read about things that cause inefficiency in the ED. Since we are in the middle of building a new ED and trying to optimize the workflows of all the staff, this post really resonates with me.

1 comment:

  1. For things you wish you had said try - www.iwishidsaid.com - the place to say everything you ever wish you had said

    ReplyDelete